Monday, September 29, 2008

Oops she did it again

My intention was to update you the progress of the list tonight. However, I haven't done a freaking thing on that list and that doesn't really have a ring to it, does it? So, I am here to report on nothing. Perhaps I should exit stage left and do something. That really wouldn't be any fun though. I'm trying to figure out if there is a classification one worse than procrastination. Can anyone help me with that?

Once again, I'm sharing my favorite video clip of the week. I don't care about your party affiliation, this stuff is funny. I can't wait until Thursday night. I'm as excited as a kid on Christmas Eve.





If you want eight minutes of torture, click here. I love the fact that she worked the "job creation" bit in there during discussion of the bail-out ... seamless, no?

2 comments:

Caroline said...

It's totally sad that it's hard to tell which one is the parody, isn't it?

Here's my favorite clip on the subject, so very succinct.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc

Minxy Mimi said...

I cringe when I watch the "real" clip... OMG and the SNL one is hilarious!