Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I really do still exist

I haven’t fallen off the face of the earth; I just wanted to reassure you. However, based on my current workload, it doesn’t seem like that bad of an option. Classes started yesterday. Classes. Plural. What was I thinking? To make the chaotic even more insufferable, I had not even finished the large project from the last class I just finished.

I just realized how often I say what was I thinking. Where are my brains before I make these decisions?

So, be patient with me while I get acclimated to this new schedule over the next couple of weeks. If you don’t hear from me, send search teams. I’m likely to be the one in the corner, rocking back and forth, and plugging my ears.

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

I'm pretty concerned about your priorities, when education trumps blogging. Next thing we know, you'll be saying family is more important than online friendships.

Hang in there. :)